- This 6-week shredded program is broken up into 12 different workouts scheduled out for 6 weeks.
- Videos for each exercise on each day, alongside in-depth break downs and commentary.
- You will receive my nutrition plan to keep you properly fueled for each day’s workout.
- This program requires access to a full gym/box gym preferred but most exercises can be modified for at-home style workout.
- You will learn effective exercises targeting both specific muscle groups alongside hybrid and circuit training exercises.
- Each day will start with special warmups and end with decompressions to keep your body mobile and feeling great.
- My goal with this program is to help anyone kickstart their goals to look great while getting a functional and healthy workout.
Who Is The Program For?
This plan is built for anyone, whatever age Male or Female!
It’s for anyone who is looking to get a functional workout, with a focus on getting ripped. Don’t have much experience in the gym? No worries! I break down every exercise in depth in all of my videos so you will be able to get coached like I am actually in the room with you. Don’t forget me and my support team are ready to answer any questions you might have along the way.
What Will You Take Away From The Program?
This program will include all of my favorite workouts in a high-intensity format. It will include daily videos of your workout of the day along with a nutrition plan to help keep you on track and assist you with your transformation.
The 6 challenging weeks in the program include a variety of conventional and unconventional training techniques that include barbells, dumbbells, kettlebells, bodyweight exercises and much much more. You will learn circuit, full-body and targeted muscle group workouts and how to finish workouts using decompression techniques. Not to mention the nutrition guide I have put together to help keep you lean and going strong.
What’s Needed For The Program?
This program was built with access to a full gym/box gym in mind, it is preferred but most exercises can be modified for at-home style workout. Using kettlebells, bands, dumbbells and other home objects most workouts can be substituted easily! Feel free to reach out with any questions if you are needing a substitute workout!